2.07.2011

A strange place to be

I am in love
but with no one


I am unsure what this means. I have somehow amalgamated each three-line text, look in the street and flutter of the heart into a being that, right now, does not exist. Sometimes he's tall with a reddish beard (keep the beard, dye the hair), but most often he's only two days unshaven and is dating one of my platonic girlfriends. Sometimes he's dressed like a slob. Last night he spoke French and tutored chemistry students in a post-ironic coffee shop.

Should I be grateful that I wake up in love or heartbroken that I fall asleep alone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Should I be grateful that I wake up in love or heartbroken that I fall asleep alone?"

I know the feeling, just never had the words to express it. Beautiful mate!

les lunettes de soleil lady said...



lunettes de soleil great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil pas cher great post, I like.

Chaussures pas cher great post, I like.

Chaussures pas cher femmes great post, I like.

replica louis vuitton great post, I like.

replica louis vuitton handbags great post, I like.

cheap nfl jerseys great post, I like.

cheap jerseys wholesale great post, I like.

wholesale jerseys great post, I like.

baskets basses pas cher great post, I like.

chaussures basket pas cher great post, I like.

Nike NFL Jerseys great post, I like.

Nike NFL Elite Jerseys great post, I like.

Sac A Main Pas Cher great post, I like.

sac pas cher great post, I like.

wholesale nfl jerseys great post, I like.

2012 NFL Jerseys great post, I like.

new nfl jerseys great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil Carrera great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil Carrera homme great post, I like.