12.04.2008

He says it better than I

"

n e ways…s000 stressed. Need 2 find some adderall, but the city is dry. Might try 2 make a cocktail of 5Hour Energy, Sparks, Red Bull, Rock Star Energy Drink, Vitamin Water, Pepsi Max, OneADay multivitamin, blow, CLIF Bars, Power Bars, and Chewy Granola Bars, and see if that gives me the ‘edge’ I need 2 ace my Psychology 101 course. S00 stressed. Our professor is s00 hard, but in the end it makes us ‘get’ the subject more. Kinda sux, but kinda good since it is making me more aware of the world. (Shoulda gone to design skewl so that I would be passionate about my courses.)

Kinda wish the test was all multiple choice. h8 free response. h8 essay tests! i s000 don’t know what I’m talking about! s00 stressed. Might just order some pizza. What are yall doing 2nite?

FINAL EXAMS
MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON
BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME
IN MY LIFE
I FEEL LIKE I AM AN ADULT
WHO HAS REAL RESPONSIBILITIES.

// I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD ////"


From The Hipster Runoff, quite simply the greatest blog I've ever read.


Come NEXT WEDNESDAY (Yes, it'll be awhile):

Circus review

Day & Age review

New Music: Katy Perry and Madonna Remixes

Actual Brain Function

No comments: