4.10.2008

Hinges

There are a lot of things in my life that are hinging (get it? huh? huh?) on some little details. The biggest of these obviously being admission into the University of Texas. I am confident I will be admitted under the liberal arts degree program (it's my second choice), but if that happens I may not transfer at all. I need to keep my priorities straight. I want a successful career (whatever I end up doing), and a degree in advertising and business from UT would be a great start. Especially if I plan on joining the peace corps and getting my MBA afterwards...

...and then moving to Paris, which is like a 99.99% sure thing. I can't resist European life. Every time I'm abroad, something inside me becomes in sync. Paris does that for me.

Another thing hinging is my health. I may have something weird going on since I had mono two years ago, but the blood test results aren't in.

I'm sure there are other things to write about, but I have to check the oven (I'm cooking a great chicken/garlic/chickpeas dish).

1 comment:

Justin R. Wright said...

Good look on UT admission. I'm currently awaiting my acceptance/rejection, as well. I don't understand what the hold-up is. But I do agree, there are still much bigger things to be excited about. Paris for you, I assume. London for me.